If you would like to cancel a subscription purchased through the App Store, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure you're signed in to the correct Apple ID account
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Device (not in the DoFasting app)
- Click your name at the very top of the window
- Tap Subscriptions
- Find DoFasting subscription, then tap Cancel subscription, and then Confirm
If you don't see your subscription there, it could be that you've purchased it on our website. In this case, please follow the instructions in this article.
Simply deleting the app will not cancel your subscription. Make sure to follow the steps above.
If you would like a refund for a subscription purchased in-app via Apple, please go to Apple's problem report page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Sign in with your Apple ID (typically your email address) and password.
- If you see the Report or Report a Problem button next to the item for which you want to request a refund, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
- If your payment is still pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week, whether your request for a cancellation or refund is approved.
Please indicate the exact reason for a refund, as we have no direct involvement in Apple's decision.