Try the following methods to fix problems with Google Play.
- Open your device's Settings app
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store
- Tap Storage > Clear Cache
- Next, tap Clear data
- Re-open the Play Store and try your download again
If you still can't download after you clear the cache & data, you will need to restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up
- Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option
- If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again