Try the steps below to fix problems with Google Play.
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage > Clear Cache.
- Next, tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store & try your download again.
If you still can’t download after you clear the cache & data of the Play Store, restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up.
- Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option.
- If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.