Setting up your step counter is simple!
- Open the DoFasting app.
- In the Home tab, click Reach your step goal > Set up your step tracker.
- Tap Start tracking.
- To add your phone's health app or Fitbit, follow the steps below.
...To add your Google Fit account (for Android):
- Choose the Google account you use with Google Fit.
- Simply read and agree with the Terms & Conditions, and you're good to go!
...To add Health (for iPhone)
- Click Activate next to the Health app logo.
- In the pop-up window, use the slider to activate the steps tracking.
- Simply click Allow on the top-right corner, and you're all set!
...To add Fitbit:
- Just click Activate and follow the instructions in the pop-up window.
- You will be asked for access to Fitbit. Click Continue.
- Your device will take you to your Fitbit account.
- Log in if you're not logged in yet with your e-mail and password.
- Mark the information you would like to share, and click Allow.
If you wish to synchronize the step tracker with your smartwatch, make sure it's synchronized with the same Google or Apple Health account as you are using with your smartwatch. At this moment, it's not possible to synchronize your smartwatch directly with the DoFasting app unless it's Fitbit.