If you notice that your fasting window is changing in the app, don't worry! The app is making your eating window shorter to make sure you challenge yourself and to ensure results. Changing fasting times is a condition to follow our challenges, which you have activated on your app.
Here are the challenges we offer:
- 7-Day Challenge: For the first two days, you'll be fasting for 14 hours, then move on to 16 hours on day three. This way, you'll get to try the two fasting types and see what works for you.
- 14-Day Challenge: Your challenge starts with 14-hour fasts and switches to 16 hours on day three. This guarantees an easy transition and ensures visible results on day three.
- 28-Day Challenge: For the first two days, you'll fast for 12 hours, then 14 for another two days. On the fifth day, the app will set your fasting time to 16 hours, which will stay so for 20 days.
Then, 20 days after starting the challenge, the app will decrease the fast time to 14 hours for two days. And after that (just before finishing the challenge), the app will come back to a 12-hour fasting time for the last 2 days of the challenge. This challenge is all about testing your willpower, forming habits, and learning how to live healthier.
You'd prefer to fast at the same time every day and to choose your eating window yourself? Just change your fasting mode to Advanced in the app.
To adjust your fasting type (to choose a different challenge or activate the Advanced mode), simply follow these steps:
- Open DoFasting app
- Home tab will indicate your current fasting type or challenge
- Click Settings at the top-right corner
- Select a different challenge or Advanced mode
- Choose your Eating window hours
- Click Save
Selecting the Advanced mode will allow you to set your own fasting times.