To pair the DoFasting Smart Scale with your device, follow the steps below:
- Insert the batteries, which were placed inside the box to the smart scale. Close the battery cover and press it until it snaps into place.
- Enable the Bluetooth function on your mobile device. Do not attempt to pair your device with the DoFasting smart scale in the Bluetooth settings.
- Place the scale on a hard floor. Step on the scale with one foot and put some pressure on the scale until you see the number on the display shoot up to 10kg/22lb. The letters CRL should show up and then revert to 0.0 in 3 seconds. This indicates calibration.
- Launch the DoFasting app. Android users will be prompted to give permission to turn on Location Service. This is required by the operating system for the Bluetooth connection to work.
Allow this function and proceed. iOS users, move on to the next step.
- On the app home screen, click Connect your Smart Scale.
- Step on the scale barefoot to start pairing it with the app. Device pairing and the first weighing should take approximately 20 seconds. If successful, you will be taken to a new screen indicating your weight.
If you're having trouble connecting the scale to your device, check out the tips in this article.